Notices

Don Smith P-47

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2019, 08:34 AM
David Jackson
My Feedback: (15)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Don Smith P-47

I have a Don Smith 1/4 scale P-47 Razorback. It is listed as used, but this model has not been completed. Much work has been done on it, but it will require a significant amount of work to complete it. For the most part, it has been framed up with the fuse and all surfaces sheeted. Control surfaces were hinged by the builder, but I would suggest hinges be redone. The model is being sold with Sierra Precision main landing gear with Sierra precision wheels made for a 1/4 scale Corsair. There is no retractable tail gear included.

THIS IS NOT AN ARF! Asking price $2300. Plane cannot be shipped and must be picked up at my location.
Old 08-19-2019, 12:08 PM
thin
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default P47

Please text me I would like to talk to you about the P-47 my number is 919-370-1292 if we can come to a deal I can drive the distance to pick it up okay
Old 08-19-2019, 05:55 PM
David Jackson
My Feedback: (15)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I will give you call Tuesday.