Lancaster PrecisionHawk UAV

Notices

Lancaster PrecisionHawk UAV

Old 03-18-2019, 01:27 PM
AlexL
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lancaster PrecisionHawk UAV

Selling a Lancaster PrecisionHawk air frames: https://farmsolutions.com/opportunit...awk/lancaster/

These are built for agriculture surveillance and data collection purposes. The following is what Lancaster says about its product:

PrecisionHawk's Lancaster is a soup-to-nuts solution constructed with first time flyers in mind.

The sensor package includes LIDAR and Hyperspectral imaging along with the standard thermal/visual/multispectral and it can be spec-ed out depending on your needs. PrecisionHawk also touts the Lancaster's 'brain' - a basic artificial intelligence that detects weather conditions to create its own optimal flight path in real time and assess data from the sensors as it is collected, eliminating the need for a second flight.

They were bought for a project but were not used. I do not have any idea of what needs for the telemetries, but here's what I can determine:

A built-in Futabe FASST 7-ch receiver ready to be binded, display unit for commands with touch button switches for instruction inputs, built-in GPS?

A Castle Creation Edge 75 amp with built-in 5 amp BEC (it supports 12S operations), and an OS OMA 3820-960 kv brushless motor.

One of the pictures showing the Futaba 7-ch received integrated on the frame.

This would be ideal for someone who knows what needed to get the rest of the telemetry components to make it functional, or some up and coming aeronautic space engineer to get into this for a very small amount of the original price of the Precision Hawk.One can use a set of foam wing and tail feather from an E-Flite Apprentice, which I believe was what originally used, and incorporated into the frame, and you have a complete airplane, ready for your telemetry components

The complete system sells for some 1,500 dollars, as seen here: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Drone-Precis...4AAOSwjjtapDaA

These are new, but selling as is, $550 shipped by FedEx land services

Thx,

Al
Old 03-24-2019, 06:15 AM
AlexL
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How about 350 and buyers pays actual shipping cost.