Electric Pattern Aircraft Discuss epowered pattern aircraft in this forum

CA Model Andes biplane

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2019, 05:54 AM
underdw
My Feedback: (2)

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 4ptrol
I have an Andes on the way. I would like to get the wing covers ordered prior to arrival but need the correct dimensions for the wings. I would really appreciate it if someone could supply me with dimensions needed to order the wings covers. I will be ordering from Ace Wing Covers.
Thanks for the Help!
Larry Kauffman
I was quoted by Ace $154 plus shipping. They seem to know what size is needed for the Andes.
Old 06-26-2019, 07:24 PM
underdw
My Feedback: (2)

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Edit: after further inspection, I see that SWK550 states he settled on 130mm from bottom wing LE.
Guys,
I see CG locations from 135-150mm in this thread. Where are you'all flying them?
More importantly, where are your numbers referenced from? LE of which wing? From the LE point or from where the LE intersects the fuse side?
Thanks, Dan

Last edited by underdw; 06-27-2019 at 06:47 AM.
Old 08-28-2021, 10:23 AM
stuffer
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Throws

Couple questions. The CG is measured from the L/E of the bottom wing. Does that get transferred to the bottom of the top wing and lift from there? Second is what are the throws?